Thursday, January 28, 2010

Burke and Burkia

Speaking of Julie and Julia, I am secretly hoping my story will be spontaneously discovered and a movie made out of my life. everyone I meet here seems to think that it should... conversation usually goes like this: WHAT?? You're married???? How old are you?? Where is your husband?? He's WHERE????? You're kidding, right? Wow, your life could be like a movie. (A french friend gave me the french expression for what my life should be, and it has more to do with soap operas than movies... le feu d'amour)

In any case all this to say that Tim is keeping a blog as well... and it is definitely much more unique than mine!
Check out his amazing pictures of antarctica at:

http://timonthehighseas.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. My secret hope is to one day have an argument with a boyfriend or mess up dinner so that I can finish my blog with: "yogurt for dinner."

    (sigh)

    Dare to dream...

    ReplyDelete